Immigration Attorney Orange County
For more than 25 years, Oswald & Yap has been providing superior legal services to individuals and corporate clients. Located in Irvine, California, our firm provides experienced and highly personalized representation to meet the needs of a diverse client base.
The Dream Act
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process
A rare opportunity to obtain work authorization in the United States.
The act provides a procedure for undocumented (Illegal) aliens to obtain work authorization and a potential path to legal status and citizenship.
If you fulfill the following criteria, you may qualify:
- You arrived in the U.S. when you were under the age of sixteen;
- You have continuously resided in the U.S. for at least five years prior to June 15, 2012, and were present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012;
- You are currently in school, or have graduated from high school, or have a GED, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Armed Forces;
- You have not been convicted of a felony offense, or a “significant misdemeanor offense”, or three or more non-significant misdemeanors, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety; and
- You are under 31 years old on June 15, 2012.
To schedule a no obligation consultation with a lawyer at our Irvine law office, call 949-788-8900, or contact us by e-mail.
Multi-Languages: Cantonese, English, Korean, Mandarin, Romanian, & Spanish
More information on Deferred Action
- USCIS Video on Deferred Action
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process (USCIS)
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Fee Exemption Guidance
- Deferred Action Chart (USCIS)
- Department of Homeland Security FAQs for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Deferred Action FAQs for DREAMERs
You may contact us by e-mail using the form below. A representative of the firm will respond as soon as possible.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax and Probate